inayarnbasket.com is owned and operated by JL Fiber Arts, LLC (hereinafter “In a Yarn Basket”)
For purposes of our Agreement, the term “Website” may, at our option, include any current or future domestic co-branded websites, affiliated websites, private-label websites, and/or international websites in which In a Yarn Basket currently participates or may participate in the future with regard to advertising services.
Modification of the Website
In a Yarn Basket (and/or its suppliers) reserves the right in its sole discretion to change, modify, alter, update, improve, or remove any information or content appearing on the Website. In a Yarn Basket may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Website in its sole discretion and without prior notice and may do so at any time. Any amended terms automatically take effect by your access or use of the Website. It is your responsibility to check terms and conditions of this Agreement at the time of each use.
Products, Content, and Specifications
All features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Website are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. In a Yarn Basket makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors. However, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on inayarnbasket.com at a particular time does not warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
In the event that a In a Yarn Basket product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, In a Yarn Basket reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. In a Yarn Basket reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, In a Yarn Basket shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Products and Services for Personal Use
The products and services available on the Website are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services you purchase or otherwise receive from us.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of inayarnbasket.com, you will comply with all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from In a Yarn Basket. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. In addition, you warrant that you will not use inayarnbasket.com in any way prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
In addition, you will not:
- use inayarnbasket.com if you are not able to form legally binding contracts and/or are under the age of 18;
- use inayarnbasket.com if you are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from inayarnbasket.com;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to In a Yarn Basket;
- engage in activity that involves the transmission of “junk mail” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spam” to others;
- send a virus, overload, flood, spam, or mail-bomb the Website, or distribute any other technologies that may harm inayarnbasket.com or the interests or property of In a Yarn Basket;
- copy, modify, republish, or distribute content from the Website or inayarnbasket.com’s copyrights and trademarks;
- impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity, conduct fraud, hide or attempt to hide your identity;
- provide inaccurate contact information or other information;
- collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent;
transmit to inayarnbasket.com or any user any information or materials of any kind which:
- violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the intellectual property or contractual rights of another;
- are libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, abusive, harassing, threatening, tortuous, invasive of another’s privacy, racist, hateful, or otherwise objectionable; or
- contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from inayarnbasket.com without the prior expressed written permission of In a Yarn Basket and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of inayarnbasket.com or any activities conducted on inayarnbasket.com or the access of any user, host, or network; or
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to inayarnbasket.com.
No Unauthorized Duplication
Except as otherwise stated herein, none of the content on the Website may be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior express written permission of In a Yarn Basket or such other owner.
Any trademarks, trade names, logos, and service marks displayed on inayarnbasket.com are the property of In a Yarn Basket or other third parties. You agree not to copy, alter, remove, infringe, dilute, or otherwise use these trademarks or service marks without the prior written consent of In a Yarn Basket or such other owner.
Reporting Intellectual Property Infringement
If you believe that your rights have been infringed by content appearing on our Website, please contact us by sending notice via certified mail, return receipt, to the following address: 1907 S Walnut St, Bloomington, IN 47401. We reserve the right to remove content for any reason.
Links to Third-Party Websites
inayarnbasket.com may contain links to websites operated by parties other than In a Yarn Basket. In a Yarn Basket does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this website, you agree that you will be leaving the Website and that In a Yarn Basket has no responsibility or liability whatsoever in connection with your use or exchange of any information with such third-party websites. In a Yarn Basket does not endorse, sponsor, or guarantee the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
If you operate a website and wish to link to the Website, you must link to the Website’s home page unless permission otherwise has been granted in writing by In a Yarn Basket. In a Yarn Basket reserves the right to reject or terminate any links to the Website.
IN A YARN BASKET ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND ON THE WEBSITE. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON INAYARNBASKET.COM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN A YARN BASKET HEREBY EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID. IN A YARN BASKET MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. IN A YARN BASKET MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM INAYARNBASKET.COM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER IN A YARN BASKET OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, VENDORS, OR SUPPLIERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT INAYARNBASKET.COM HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INAYARNBASKET.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. FURTHER, IN A YARN BASKET WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT UPLOADED ONTO OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES.
You hereby agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold In a Yarn Basket and its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, joint ventures and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, liability, charges, penalties, or demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, and other costs of collection, made by any third party due to or arising out of any of the following:
- your breach of this Agreement;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party;
- any distribution, publication, refusal to publish, removal, deletion, movement, editing, or other use of the materials you provide; or
- your use of the Website or any reliance on its content.
In the case of any violation of our Agreement, In a Yarn Basket reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations, including termination of your use of inayarnbasket.com.
Furthermore, without limiting any other provision in this Agreement, in the event you default under this Agreement, we will have the right to exercise any and all of the following remedies:
- we can terminate this Agreement;
- we can ban your future use of inayarnbasket.com;
- we can impose interest on your past due amounts equal to the lower of 1.5% per month or the highest rate permitted by law;
- we can impose an administrative service fee equal to five percent (5%) of all amounts past due;
- we can reserve the right to condition your continued use of inayarnbasket.com on requirements such as a fee increase, submission of a security deposit; and/or fee prepayment; and
- we can exercise any and all rights and remedies available to us at law and in equity.
Resolution of Disputes, Including Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
If a dispute arises between you and In a Yarn Basket, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation. In the event a party elects arbitration, he/she shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (hereinafter “ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Indiana between Indiana residents, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any Claim or dispute you may have against In a Yarn Basket must be resolved by a court located in Monroe County, Indiana, except as otherwise agreed by the parties. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Monroe County, Indiana, for the purpose of litigating all such Claims or disputes.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on In A Yarn Basket’s registered agents: Julie Koeppen and/or Linda Boyle
JL Fiber Arts LLC
1907 S Walnut St
Bloomington, IN 47401
Our Failure to Act
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
In our sole discretion, we may assign the Agreement.
Termination of Account or Advertisement
In a Yarn Basket reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to terminate a user’s account at any time.
Construction of Agreement
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed invalid and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.